1/20 Photos of Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
This is a very good, easy dish that's sure to impress. I've had great results from others when I've made this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In large skillet, brown beef and onion then drain.
- 3Return meat to pan; add spaghetti sauce.
- 4Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream.
- 5Pour hot meat into an ungreased 12 x 8 inch dish.
- 6Spoon cheese mixture over meat.
- 7Unroll crescent roll dough over the top of the mixture.
- 8Mix parmesan cheese and butter together, then spread over the top of the dough.
- 9Bake 18-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.1
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 465.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g