This is a very good, easy dish that's sure to impress. I've had great results from others when I've made this.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large skillet, brown beef and onion then drain.
- Return meat to pan; add spaghetti sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine mozzarella cheese and sour cream.
- Pour hot meat into an ungreased 12 x 8 inch dish.
- Spoon cheese mixture over meat.
- Unroll crescent roll dough over the top of the mixture.
- Mix parmesan cheese and butter together, then spread over the top of the dough.
- Bake 18-25 minutes or until golden brown.