Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
Want to add zing to your chicken? Try this E-Z to make recipe. Guaranteed to impress your taste buds!
- 4-6 piece chicken thighs
- 226.79 g bottleof kraft's zesty Italian salad dressing
- 29.58 ml black pepper
- 1 yellow onion (optional)
- 1 green bell pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pepper both sides of chicken in a baking pan.
- Cut onion and bell peeper. Sprinkle on top and sides of chicken pieces.
- Generously, pour the Zesty Italian dressing on top of each chicken.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes bottom-side up. Then bake uncovered for 30 minutes topside. (skin should be on top).
I tried this recipe this evening and made a few changes. I didn't have peppers so I left them out. I was out of onions so I used onion powder (generously) instead. I put my chicken thighs in a enameled, lidded roaster pan and cooked for 1 1/2 hours at 375 keeping the lid on the roaster pan for the whole time. The flavor was delicious and the family loved it. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe Ken! We'll be cooking this again for sure.
Good! I reduced black pepper to 1 T. I also used yellow instead of green pepper.