1 hr 2 mins
Want to add zing to your chicken? Try this E-Z to make recipe. Guaranteed to impress your taste buds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Pepper both sides of chicken in a baking pan.
- 3Cut onion and bell peeper. Sprinkle on top and sides of chicken pieces.
- 4Generously, pour the Zesty Italian dressing on top of each chicken.
- 5Bake covered for 30 minutes bottom-side up. Then bake uncovered for 30 minutes topside. (skin should be on top).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Italian Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.5
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 1010.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 16.8 g