Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy meal that my family enjoys.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded four cheese blend
- Cook chicken until browned, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine dressing, broth and italian seasoning.
- Add to chicken and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add broccoli and onion and mix well.
- Cook 2 to 4 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
This was so easy and so good. Hubby and I really enjoyed it. I made exactly as stated. I served it over whole wheat noodles with a nice side salad. Thanks.