1 hr 2 mins
What more could you ask for- Light,easy, great tasting and a all-in-one dish meal! My entire family loves this recipe. It was passed to me by my Mom. The rice has such a wonderful flavor that I sometimes adjust recipe and make more rice. I also like to marinate the chicken in some italian dressing ahead of time. It really makes a difference. It adds extra flavor to the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rice, 1/2 can french fried onions, and italian seasonings in 9x13 pan.
- 2Pour bouillon over rice mixture.
- 3Arrange chicken on top.
- 4Pour salad dressing over chicken.
- 5Bake covered at 400 degrees for 30 minutes .
- 6Place vegetables around chicken, covering rice. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Top with remaining onions. Bake 1-3 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Italian Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 728.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen carrots and broccoli mix