Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
The original recipe is from a Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Cookbook. There the original recipe called for sun dried tomatoes I replaced them with a jar of pimentos. Easy to "throw together" before work and have a great dinner when you get home.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions (from a 1 pound bag)
- 1 (6 ounce) jarpitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 6 cups hot cooked pasta
- Place beef and frozen onions in 3 1/2 to 4 quart crock pot. Top with olives and pimentos. Pour marinara sauce over top.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Serve over pasta.