Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A delicious recipe I got off a box of onion soup mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red peppers or 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 lbs rump roast
- Combine soup mix and spices with 2 cups of water in roasting pan.
- Add roast, cover and bake at 350 for 3 hours.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and slice.
I like to cook using the crockpot. I cook on high 4-6 hours, or on low 8-10 hours. Allow the meat to rest 10minutes before slicing and the top the slices with cooking juices -- yum!
Very tasty! Another keeper!