Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Spring 2008 Taste of Alaska Recipes
Make and share this Zesty Italian Baked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place fish in a 13 x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Spoon over fish.
- Cover with foil.
- Cut several slits in top of foil to vent.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve topped with vegetable mixture.
This was very good!!! I grilled it and used all the ingredients except the mushrooms and it was very tasty. I also used fat-free dressing. Thank you.
This was very tasty. I used frozen salmon fillets, fat-free Italian dressing, lots of mushrooms, and added green pepper. I cooked these in the oven in foil packets. Since my fish was frozen, the whole thing was pretty liquidy after cooking, so I would serve it again over rice or something absorbent. I might like extra garlic and Italian seasoning next time, since I used the fat-free dressing. Thanks for the recipe!
This recipe was a huge hit! I was nervous about cooking salmon for the first time, but this was easy AND amazing! I added more tomatos and mushrooms.