Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
On a cold winter morning there is nothing better than a hearty breakfast to start an active day! But you don't need to limit this to breakfast options!This recipe is a great way to use up leftover boiled or baked potatoes. So fast (if using leftover potatos) and simple, yet has received many positive reviews from people. Being a lover of the combination of lemon and potato, I came up with this recipe many years ago as a tasty alternative to bland homefries!
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (or more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Peel (optional) potatos and cut into bite size pieces.
- Boil potatos in salt water until cooked. Let cool.
- Place in frying pan with butter and cook on medium heat. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and lemon pepper, using the recommended portions as a guide only (I like lots of flavour so will often add more lemon pepper).
- Let potatos brown and then toss, browning at least two sides. Serve hot!