- 2 lbs new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup 2% shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Toss potatoes with dressing and pepper in greased 15"X10"X1" pan. Spread in single layer.
- Bake 20 minutes; stir in onions.
- Return to oven and continue baking 20 minutes (or until tender).
- Sprinkle with parsley and bacon bits, stir. Top with cheese. Bake 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot with ranch or blue cheese dressing.