Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Kraft magazine.
- 2 lbs red new potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 5 potatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light done right zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 slices oscar mayer bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup kraft 2% milk shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450. Toss potatoes with dressing and pepper in greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Spread into single layer.
- Bake 20 minutes. Stir in onions. Continue baking 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bacon; stir. Top with cheese. Bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
My family loves this recipe---I make it often---I like to mix it all together in a bowl (it's less messy than slopping it all over a baking sheet). I've also used other dressings like sun dried tomato vinaigrette or any kind of ranch dressing. If you're pressed for time or don't want to use real bacon try using Oscar Mayer bacon bits in a bottle