1/3 Photos of Zesty Herbed Potato Wedges for Grill or Stove Top
Entered for safe-keeping. From Womans World 6/09/08. Uses microwave and grill or stovetop.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- 2Meanwhile, place potatoes in large microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Toss with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover bowl.
- 4Microwave on HIGH, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 8-10 minutes.
- 5TO FINISH ON GRILL:.
- 6Add onion wedges to potatoes; toss to coat with oil.
- 7Grill potatoes and onion over indirect heat, covered, turning once, until browned and cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
- 8In large bowl, combine remaining 1 Tablespoon oil with vinegar, parsley, zest, paprika and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 9Add potatoes and onion; toss gently to coat.
- 10TO FINISH ON STOVE:.
- 11Microwave potatoes as directed in steps 1-3.
- 12In large nonstick skillet, in additional 1 teaspoon oil, cook onion over medium heat, turning occasionally, until almost tender, 5 minutes.
- 13Add potatoes; cook, turning once, until lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Herbed Potato Wedges for Grill or Stove Top
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar