Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but it sounds really good to me. Recipe courtesy of Kraft Food & Family magazine.
- 59.14 ml kraft special collection balsamic vinaigrette
- 453.59 g carrot, sliced in 1/4 " to 1/2-inch slices
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml walnuts, toasted
- Pour dressing over carrots in a large, nonstick skillet. Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes (depending on how soft you want your carrots to be), stirring after 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley and nuts.
Edible, but nothing special.
A nice side dish to have with any meal. I had the walnuts set aside and forgot to put them in. A nice blend of flavors. Quick and easy. Prepared for the October 2008 Cookathon in honor of Stacy (Stacky5).
i love getting the kraft magazazine for free too for everyone else just go to kraft.com and you too can get it for free too thanks stacky for posting dee