Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tired of the same old butter and salt for corn I started experimenting with herbs and butter and came up with this.
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 elephant garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- combine all ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Place in a clean container or place on wax paper and roll into a log.
- Chill until firm.
- Use on corn, fish, chicken or whatever strikes your fancy!