Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Zesty Grilled Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 3 yellow peppers, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-heat.
- Grill vegetables 10 minutes or until crisp tender, turning occasionally.
- Place vegetables in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Delicious! I made these for our Memorial Day BBQ to serve with grilled pork tenderloin. Everyone raved about them and wanted the recipe! I used zucchini, yellow summer squash, red onion and red pepper. Next time I'll add mushrooms. A keeper!
I gave this recipe 4 stars. My future hubby said these were excellant. I liked them. I made a few changes to the recipe. I used 1 med. zucchini, 1 small yellow squash, 1 green pepper and 1 red pepper. The rest was as suggested. I started to grill my squash on my small indoor grill but this was taking to long so I sauteed these in canola spray. Overall these were good and we will have them again. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)
This was so easy and tasted wonderful! I loved the extra zip that the Italian drsessing gave the vegetables. Thanks, carolinafan!