Recipe by carolinafan
Top Review by ScrappieDoo
Delicious! I made these for our Memorial Day BBQ to serve with grilled pork tenderloin. Everyone raved about them and wanted the recipe! I used zucchini, yellow summer squash, red onion and red pepper. Next time I'll add mushrooms. A keeper!
- 4 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 3 yellow peppers, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese