Recipe by Chef Mean Green
This is a recipe I found while watching the foodnetwork channel. Paula Deen always makes everything look great, so I thought I would post it so later I could give it a try! This was paired with the Coconut Mango Rice.
Top Review by Recipe Reader
This has nice flavors - a great way to have fish. The orange flavor is strong, with a bit of heat just in the background. It's very easy to prepare, and I used the oven and broiled mine instead of grilling. Thanks for posting, I will make this again.
- 6 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, plus additional for brushing
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the fish in a large nonmetal dish.
- Whisk together the 6 tablespoons oil, the orange zest, orange juice, ginger, hot sauce, salt, and pepper, to taste; pour over the fish.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare grill.
- Brush the fish with additional oil.
- Grill until fish just flakes when tested with a fork, about 5 minutes per side for each inch of thickness.