This is a recipe I found while watching the foodnetwork channel. Paula Deen always makes everything look great, so I thought I would post it so later I could give it a try! This was paired with the Coconut Mango Rice.
- Place the fish in a large nonmetal dish.
- Whisk together the 6 tablespoons oil, the orange zest, orange juice, ginger, hot sauce, salt, and pepper, to taste; pour over the fish.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare grill.
- Brush the fish with additional oil.
- Grill until fish just flakes when tested with a fork, about 5 minutes per side for each inch of thickness.