Recipe by PugGrannie
A recipe I frequently use from the first cookbook I bought when I got married. . . Betty Crocker's Cooking for Two, 1973 edition. You can easily increase the servings for any number of people. My family really enjoys these with grilled lamb chops.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1" salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
- Add unpared potatoes.
- Cover and heat to boiling; cook just until tender, about 30 minutes.(Do not overcook.).
- Cut hot unpared potatoes diagonally into 1/2" slices.
- Place in shallow glass dish; pour dressing on hot slices.
- Let stand 1 hour, turning slices once.
- Remove potato slices and place on grill 4" from hot coals.
- Cook 8-10 minutes. Turn; sprinkle salt and pepper on slices and cook until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes longer.