Prep 5 mins
Cook 36 mins
Found this one on an ad for Grey Poupon. My new favoite way to make Pork Chops. Served with grilled zucchini and red peppers.
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup kraft light zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- Preheat grill to med heat.
- Pierce both sides of chops several times with a fork.
- Place in a shallow dish.
- Combine dressing and mustard.
- Pour half of dressing sauce mixture over dish
- Refridgerate for at least 15 minutes to marinate.
- Grill chops 7 - 8 min per side or until chops are cooked through (160 degrees).
- Brush occasionally with reserved dressing mixture.
Wonderful! I think I have found a new favorite!! Both DH and I love these pork chops. I did let the pork chops marinate for about 6 to 7 hours. Only because I like to taste the marinate in the meat. DH forgot to brush the remaining mixture over the chops as the grilled, but they were still fine with us. Easy to fix, easy to prepare. Thanks for posting this one!
Wow!! This was super simple and easy and tasted oh so good! The pork was wonderfully moist and had a great flavor. I used a generic brand of dijon mustard and the Kraft brand of dressing and it tasted great! We did start marinating them early in the morning so they pretty much sat in there all day, so that may have helped. We also used boneless butterfly chops and I am so glad I picked this recipe...it was fantastic!
This came out excellent. I substituted 1 12-oz bottle of Bernstein's Restaurant Italian dressing for the cup of Kraft and it worked very well. I served the chops with grilled zucchini that I also marinated in the dressing mix. Marinating time was three hours.