Recipe by McGelby
Found this one on an ad for Grey Poupon. My new favoite way to make Pork Chops. Served with grilled zucchini and red peppers.
Top Review by Nikki Kate
Wonderful! I think I have found a new favorite!! Both DH and I love these pork chops. I did let the pork chops marinate for about 6 to 7 hours. Only because I like to taste the marinate in the meat. DH forgot to brush the remaining mixture over the chops as the grilled, but they were still fine with us. Easy to fix, easy to prepare. Thanks for posting this one!
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup kraft light zesty reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to med heat.
- Pierce both sides of chops several times with a fork.
- Place in a shallow dish.
- Combine dressing and mustard.
- Pour half of dressing sauce mixture over dish
- Refridgerate for at least 15 minutes to marinate.
- Grill chops 7 - 8 min per side or until chops are cooked through (160 degrees).
- Brush occasionally with reserved dressing mixture.