Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and good.
Make and share this Zesty Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and saute briefly.
- Add beans, pepper, and water.
- Cover and steam until tender-crisp (about 6 minutes).
- Remove cover, add vinegar, and increase heat to high to evaporate most of the liquid (1 to 2 minutes).
Very festive! Made these for a thanksgiving pot luck and everyone commented on what a nice addition the red bell pepper was and that they enjoyed the light tang from the vinegar. I made as written, thanks for the post.
I steamed the veggies and then melted butter in a saucepan and added the steamed veggies with the wine vinegar. It was so good. Thanks lazyme :) Made for 123 hit wonders