1/3 Photos of Zesty Greek Pasta Salad
Greek Pasta Salad with a creamy, garlicky dressing, and crunchy vegetables. Gets better after the flavours mingle for a day. Keeps several days in the fridge - I make it on Sunday for lunches for the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 cups crumbled feta cheese (with herbs, if possible)
- 1 1/3 cups milk (or buttermilk)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Combine dressing ingredients, and use blender or immersion blender to combine.
- 2Cook pasta, drain, and rinse.
- 3Add dressing and salad ingredients; toss well to coat pasta and vegetables.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Greek Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar