Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These chicken wings are very tasty and quick to fix. They are excellent warmed up the next day as well. I like to serve them with fluffy white rice. You can adjust the recipe to feed a larger family. I make this for my husband and I.
- 2 -3 lbs chicken wings
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Seasoning for chicken wings
- adobo seasoning (turmeric and salt)
- black pepper
- Accent seasoning
- Wash the chicken wings and lay out on a tin foil covered cookie sheet.
- Sprikle chicken wings liberally with the Adobe, pepper and accent.
- Place chicken under the broiler, and broil on both sides until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet heat up olive oil and butter.
- Once butter is melted, add the red pepper flakes and garlic.
- Continue cooking over medium/low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Just before the garlic starts to brown, turn heat off and add the lemon juice.
- Once chicken is brown on both sides, pour this sauce over the chicken wings, and back for 20 minutes at 350°F.
Very little flavor.