Zesty Garlic Chicken Wings
- Wash the chicken wings and lay out on a tin foil covered cookie sheet.
- Sprikle chicken wings liberally with the Adobe, pepper and accent.
- Place chicken under the broiler, and broil on both sides until browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet heat up olive oil and butter.
- Once butter is melted, add the red pepper flakes and garlic.
- Continue cooking over medium/low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Just before the garlic starts to brown, turn heat off and add the lemon juice.
- Once chicken is brown on both sides, pour this sauce over the chicken wings, and back for 20 minutes at 350°F.