Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream or 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- 118.29 ml ranch salad dressing
- 78.07 ml light mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml dried dill weed
- assorted raw vegetables
- Thoroughly mix sour cream, salad dressing, mayonnaise, and dill weed in a small bowl.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with peeled and sliced raw celery, carrots, cucumbers, summer squash, green peppers, etc.
This dip went great with blanched carrots (the small sweet ones) broccoli and cauliflower florets. The kids even enjoyed it. The flavor was just perfect and the texture is so light. I could eat this all day long. Great way to get the kids to eat their veggies.