Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dip for parties! Goes well with the typical dippers such as carrots, celery, radishes, etc.
Make and share this Zesty Dijon Shrimp Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g packagesoftened cream cheese
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml finely chopped green onion
- 127.57 g can baby shrimp or 118.29 ml cooked shrimp, chopped into small pieces
- sliced green onion, for garnish
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mustard, sour cream, and chopped onion at medium speed.
- Stir in the shrimp, cover and chill for about 2 hours.
- Garnish with the green onion and serve on a platter with the veggies.
I enjoyed this dip very much. I made it exactly as written, with some extra green onion. It's a nice change from the "same old" usual dips. However, the mustard flavor is VERY strong, and may be too mustardy for many poeple. For this reason, if I make it for guests, I will only use 1/8 cup of dijon mustard and maybe a pinch of sugar. Thanx for sharing this dip recipe!