1/1 Photo of Zesty Dijon Green Beans
12 hrs 20 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
These beans make a lovely side dish, especially with pork or beef. Prep time includes marinating. This recipe is from River Road III Cookbook of Louisiana.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain 1/2 the liquid from canned beans.
- 2Place beans, remaining 1/2 of liquid and garlic powder in a pan.
- 3Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes and drain.
- 4Combine margarine, wine, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and add to beans.
- 5Marinate in refrigerator 6 to 12 hours.
- 6Warm before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Dijon Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 162.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g