Recipe by 3 Zesty Lemons
A classic with a twist. Dill, whole grain mustard, and champagne vinegar come together to add flair to the traditional deviled egg. For more information and tips on making this recipe visit www.3zestylemons.com.
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- paprika, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce raw eggs and place into a large pot filled with enough water to cover the tops of the eggs by about an inch. Bring to a boil. As soon as water boils, remove from heat and cover for 10-12 minutes. Remove eggs from pot, and place into ice water. Peel the cooled eggs under running water.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. In a bowl, mix together egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, dill weed, and pepper. Arrange whites on a deviled egg platter. Fill each white with the yolk mixture using a spoon or frosting gun. Sprinkle with paprika.