Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite dips to use for just about anything. It definitely helps me get my veggies in for the day! I use Good Seasonings Italian Salad Dressing mix, or Zesty Italian if I want something spicier. I also use V-8 juice, or Snap-E Tom Tomato and Chile Juice Cocktail. Again, depends on the spice level I am looking for.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 ounce dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup tomato juice
- Mix cream cheese with salad dressing mix in blender or with your mixer.
- Add tomato juice a little at a time, allowing it to incorporate before adding more.
- You may use anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 cup of juice, depending on how creamy you want your dip.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.