Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good. I serve this with crackers and the party rye bread.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 1⁄2 ounces crabmeat, drained, cartilage removed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash paprika
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except paprika; mix well.
- Spoon into serving bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight ot blend flavors.
- Before serving, sprinkle with paprika and garnish as desired.