Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another of my need to try cut out recipies. I love crab so this has to be tasty. I am posting these so that I can try them out and not leave the recipies in a box.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, zest of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Heat oven to 350.
- Press wonton wrappers into mimi muffin tins that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes or until a golden color.
- Remove from pan and cool.
- In a bowl combine the next 4 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk the oil 2 tbsp lime juice 1 tsp of the zest and pepper sauce.
- Add salt if desired.
- Stir oil mixture into crab mixture and divide into the wonton cups.
These were awesome. I made them last night and followed the reviewers recipe. Thanks Peter!
Yum! Really tasty and quick to put together and made a nice pre-dinner snack along with a nice cold beer. I didn't have any radishes so the only change I made was to use a couple of diced fresh chilis instead. The lime zest and juice really helped balance the flavors well.