Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Crab Cakes made into burgers with all the toppings.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 sesame seed covered buns
- 6 frozen crab cakes, thawed
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices American cheese
- shredded lettuce (for topping)
- With a mixer, beat together first 6 ingredients up to and including pepper, and spread on bottom of 4 buns.
- Broil crabcakes 4-5 minutes or just until cakes or thoroughly hot, and place 1 1/2 crab cake on each bun.
- Top with tomato, and cheese.
- Place buns on a bking sheet and broil until cheese melts.
- Top with lettuce, and other half of bun and serve.