Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Westbrae Natural Foods. I use Santa Barbara brand salsa in this.
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, snipped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 1 (11 ounce) cangolden corn
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, chopped
- 1. To make dressing: Combine salsa, cilantro, lime juice and cumin.
- 2. To assemble salad: Combine orzo, corn, peppers and scallions. Mix in dressing.
- 3. Chill until ready to serve.
This was a great side dish. I made it without the red pepper and salsa, and it was delicious. My daughter added the salsa to hers and she said that was delicious, too. Thank you for the recipe!