Recipe by info
From Westbrae Natural Foods. I use Santa Barbara brand salsa in this.
Top Review by rooroodi
This was a great side dish. I made it without the red pepper and salsa, and it was delicious. My daughter added the salsa to hers and she said that was delicious, too. Thank you for the recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, snipped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked orzo pasta
- 1 (11 ounce) cangolden corn
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, chopped