Recipe by Jeff & Kelly
A very colorful salad that is beautiful to serve. A nutritious salad with a fun dressing with a slight kick. Onions add a nice touch, but do not take away from the salad for those that are onion-sensitive. Very good with a pasta or rice dish.
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 4.92 ml white wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml raspberry-flavored white wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml honey
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml grated fresh ginger or 4.92 ml dried ginger
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml red pepper flakes
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1-1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 59.14 ml finely sliced red onion
- 1419.54 ml torn spinach leaves
- 158.51 ml sliced almonds, roasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dressing:mix orange juice, vinegars, honey, oil, ginger, salt and pepper flakes in blender.
- Blend 30 seconds.
- In medium bowl:combine orange slices, bell pepper, onion, and dressing.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Toss spinach with dressing mixture and sprinkle roasted almonds on top.