Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Got this recipe off a Hormel chili can if I remember correctly. It's very good.
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans (or no beans if you prefer)
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- assorted cut up vegetables
- tortilla chips
- Put first 3 ingredients together in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 2 hours until cheese is melted. Set slow cooker to warm setting. Stir using a wooden or plastic spoon. Serve with vegetables and tortilla chips.