Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A zesty summertime combination.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, with leafy tops chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mild banana pepper ring
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse sea salt (if needed)
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chickpeas, red onion, celery, garlic, banana peppers and rosemary. Toss to mix.
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over chickpea mixture and toss to coat.