Recipe by SLColman
A spicy bbq style wing.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was easy to prepare as I had already cut the wings into sections, weighed out 2.5 pounds and vacuum sealed them months ago. Using my mini food processor made easy work of cutting the onion and the garlic. I served the sauce on the side as suggested and really enjoyed it. We really enjoyed the flavors and will make this again. Made for *Bargain Basement 2009* game
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 16 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in a well-greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Brush with sauce. Bake 20-25 minutes longer, turning and basting once, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with additional sauce if desired.