1/8 Photos of Zesty Chicken Stir-Fry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 1/2 cups assorted fresh vegetables
- 1Cut chicken in desired sized strips or cubes.
- 2Slice vegetables.
- 3Prepare sauce. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- 4Stirfry chicken, sliced garlic, and ginger over medium/high heat until chicken is cooked.
- 5Add vegetables and stirfry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- 6Add sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- 7Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
- 8Serve garnish with grated lemon or sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 1139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables