Top Review by Redheaded Chef
Was very yummy! DH rated it a "7 or 8 stars" meal, which is a great thing! Easy to prepare. We used bok choy, red bell pepper and zucchini with some fresh onion for the veggies. Very filling and perfect flavoring!
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 1⁄2 cups assorted fresh vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate or 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken in desired sized strips or cubes.
- Slice vegetables.
- Prepare sauce. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Stirfry chicken, sliced garlic, and ginger over medium/high heat until chicken is cooked.
- Add vegetables and stirfry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
- Serve garnish with grated lemon or sesame seeds.