Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Everyday Food April 2006
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise into 2-inch strips (ribs and seeds removed)
- 2 ounces snow peas, ends trimmed, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced crosswise
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lime juice, soy sauce, and ginger; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, bell pepper, snow peas, and carrot in a separate container.
- Refrigerate chicken salad and dressing separately until ready to serve, up to overnight. Just before serving, toss salad with dressing.