- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chicken, cut up
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- Place chicken in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch oblong pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (except the lemon slices) together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook uncovered, spooning oil mixture over chicken occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and cook until thickest pieces are done, about another 30 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.