Recipe by Marie
This marinade makes a great tasting Italian chicken dinner, either grilled or baked. Recipe from McCormick.
Top Review by kittyt17
I didn't really care for this recipe. I used 2 full tablespoons of the chicken seasoning, and b/c of that the marinade wasn't the consistency that I like marinades to be. I love the McCormick marinades in a packet and will stick with those from now on for my chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts or 3 1⁄2 lbs bone-in chicken pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon mccormick grill mates Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly pound chicken to an even thickness. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Add to chicken, turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove from marinade, discard remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- If using bone-in chicken, double marinade. Let marinade thicken up for approximately 1/2 hour, then brush mixture onto both sides of chicken and marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Bake chicken on top of a rack in baking pan at 350° approximately 60 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- If grilling bone-in chicken, cook 15 to 20 mins per side.