Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
365 Ways to Cook Chicken. Tasty and very easy to make. OAMC?
Make and share this Zesty Chicken Legs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook, turning, until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a 13 by 9 inch baking dish. Add celery and onions to the pan drippings and sauté until tender, but not brown.
- Stir in tomato juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Heat to boiling; pour over chicken.
- Bake chicken uncovered, basting occasionally, 45 minutes, until tender.
- Skim excess fat from sauce and pour over chicken.