Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a chicken recipe that is easy to prepare when I work all day in the office yet want to enjoy a nice dinner with my family, yet it's fancy enough to serve when we have company. The chicken is consistently moist and flavorful, and it goes well with a variety of side dishes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and lightly season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a shallow bowl mix the Plain Greek Yogurt and the Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix. In a shallow plate mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan Cheese, dried chives and shallots.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the seasoned yogurt mixture, and then press the breasts into the seasoned bread crumbs ensuring the chicken is well coated.
- In a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Spoon tomato sauce on top of each breast.
- Bake covered with loose aluminum foil for 15 minutes , then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve if desired with a salad and garlic bread.