- 2 teaspoons lemons, zest of, grated
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub equal amounts of lemon zest into each side of chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with pepper, pressing with hands to adhere.
- Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté chicken 4-5 minutes per side or until golden and chicken is opaque throughout.
- Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire and mustard to skillet, stirring with a wooden spoon to deglaze.
- Serve sauce over chicken breasts and sprinkle with parsley.