Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Snowed in one night my roommate and I made this up with what we had in the house.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in one bite size cubes
- 12 ounces cooked drained pasta (any bite size pieces, I like rotini)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 an onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Italian herb seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet saute the onion and chicken in olive oil on medium heat.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Italian herb mix over the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked through.
- In a small bowl melt the butter and mix together the bread crumbs, 1/8 cup of cheese.
- In a large bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients, including the chicken onion mixture.
- Transfer the mix to a casserole dish and top with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes or until bubbly and brown on top.
This is so yummy! My husband loves it. And the leftovers are great to send to work with him for lunch the next day.