Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy, and lots of flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing, divided (Kraft Zesty Italian)
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, dissolved in
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup red pepper, strips (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup green pepper strip (about 1 medium)
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- MIX 1/4 cup of the dressing and the mustard in large nonstick skillet until blended; heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minute or until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- STIR in remaining dressing, bouillon and peppers; cover. Simmer 2 minute or until heated through. Stir in rice; cover. Simmer 5 minute or until rice and peppers are tender.
- REMOVE from heat; let stand 5 minute until liquid is absorbed.