Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is a colourful and delightful chicken recipe that is great as leftovers, served as a cold, antipasto dish.
- 1 lb chicken breast, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light Italian dressing
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 450 g linguine, cooked
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook and stir chicken in 1/4 cup of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add broccoli, onion, red pepper and parsley, cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Toss with pasta and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.