Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick dinner that freshens up an a typical dinner favorite. It adds some zest to chicken cutlets
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 177.44 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml salsa (your choice hot or mild)
- 59.14 ml honey
- 22.18 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml cumin (optional)
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- Put the breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients (except cornstarch) together until they are well blended.
- Pour over the breasts.
- Coat both sides of the breasts with the sauce.
- Bake in 400°F oven for approx 30 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Remove breasts, keep warm pour the sauce into a sauce pan stir in the cornstarch that has been mixed with a tbsp of water, bring to a boil and allow to thicken whisk constantly.
- Pour over the chicken & serve.
What a yummy tasting chicken!! I only used 2 breasts so I cut the sauce way down and cooked it for 20 minutes. I also didn't thicken it with cornstarch. Delicious!! Made for New Kids on the Block Zaar Tag Game 2011.