This is a quick dinner that freshens up an a typical dinner favorite. It adds some zest to chicken cutlets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2Whisk remaining ingredients (except cornstarch) together until they are well blended.
- 3Pour over the breasts.
- 4Coat both sides of the breasts with the sauce.
- 5Bake in 400°F oven for approx 30 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- 6Remove breasts, keep warm pour the sauce into a sauce pan stir in the cornstarch that has been mixed with a tbsp of water, bring to a boil and allow to thicken whisk constantly.
- 7Pour over the chicken & serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 1309.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 52.4 g