1/1 Photo of Zesty Chicken
I adapted this recipe from a jar of tropical chutney I bought at a cooking expo. It has a little kick to it and DH just loved it. Of course, he loves a little 'heat' with his food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl.
- 2Rub mixture into chicken.
- 3Add 1/2 onion and continue rubbing mixture into chicken.
- 4Allow chicken to rest for 10 minutes.
- 5In large skillet, cook chicken and onions in olive oil, approximately 15 minutes or until chicken is done, turning once.
- 6Remove chicken and pour chutney over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.9
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 92.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: