Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this off the a list of Paula Deen recipes and changed it a bit
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) frozen green beans
- 4 chicken breasts, cutlets
- 1 medium onion, diced and sauteed
- 1 (4 ounce) can pimientos, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) boxrice-a roni long grain and wild rice blend, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.