Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on a meal planning website. Looking forward to trying. Couldn't find this exact version already on this site.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 0.5 (10 ounce) can rotel (tomatoes and green chilis, mild)
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Combine broth, Rotel and frozen vegetables in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add the Velveeta chunks.
- When cheese is melted the soup is done.
- Tip - If you want to reheat the soup, don't bring to a boil or the cheese will curdle.